My best vacation was in 2022, I went to Quintero and Chiloé. I was in Quintero one week, from 2nd to 8th of February with my ex-boyfriend. 😔 All days we know new places like Ventana, Horcón, Loncura. In Quintero you can go to "The cave of pirate" where they hide his treasure. There are many beaches like "The beach of the lovers", "The little seashells", etc. In Horcón you can visit "The bridge of wish" when you can write your wish in a ribbon and tie it at the bridge. There are also other activities you can do, like go to fun-fair in the nights. It was a very fun experience. Three days before, in February 11th, I went to Chiloé, too with my ex-boyfriend. We were in Chiloé two weeks (from the 11th to the 25th of February). We arrived at his sister's house in Castro. It rains a lot and we didn't go to the attractions, but, when it was sunny, we went to "The Island of Navigating Souls", Huillinco lake, and Dalcahue. It was a be...
My favorite piece of technology is my smartphone. Currently I have a preference for apple devices since I feel that they have a beautiful aesthetic design and versatility in their functions, it seems to me to be a very comfortable and very safe device. It's my favorite piece because it's the one I use the most, I don't consider myself dependent on it but I don't think it's something I would stop using either. I use it for many things but mainly to communicate with my surroundings, this through social networks or calls, I also use it to take photos, play games, listen to music or search for information. It makes my life much easier, although the dependency that people generated angry me. I share the idea that it virtually brings you closer to those you have far away from, but it distances you from reality. I definitely recommend it.
Hi!, my name is Javiera, i study journalism and choose this career because is enjoyable, permits meet more cultures, places and always has been my dream. When child dreamed with to travel arround the world or meet the oceans because i like it marine animal and the mysteries of sea, that´s why marine biology was also an option but really journalism is my passion and the sea is a hobby. So far my experience in this university has been very stranger, the first weeks were sad but slowly it´s getting better. 👽👽💓💓😝
Comments
Post a Comment